Face Microneedling White 0.3mm (was £58)
As seen in OK magazine and Marie Claire, the OLIVIEREWILSON Face Microneedling Roller is used to treat everything from fine lines to acne scarring and enlarged pores. The end goal is to rejuvenate the skin through increased levels of collagen, hydration and tissue tightening. Microneedling is a procedure that uses short, fine sterilised needles to prick the skin, creating micro channels in a cross-hatch formation. The resulting pinpricks are microscopic in size. As our skin’s natural healing process responds to these pinpricks, the collagen produced results in a revived and renewed appearance. Short needle lengths, of 0.3mm, will allow deeper absorption of skincare products giving added hydration, brightening and skin plumping effects.
Also known as dermarolling, this treatment requires no downtime and can be done at home to strengthen the skin barrier and plump the skin from underneath for a smoother brighter complexion. .
The treatment is for those starting to notice the signs of ageing, those experiencing loss of hydration, elasticity and tone and those who may suffer from pigmentation, acne scars and sun spots.
- Microneedling amplifies product absorption up to 3 times
- Microneedling encourages elastin and collagen production for stronger, more youthful skin
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves acne scars, enlarged pores and stretch marks
- Reduces pigmentation and uneven skin tone for radiant, healthier looking skin
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Improves skin texture and tone for softer, smoother skin
- 1 x 0.3mm White Microneedling Derma Roller
- 1 x 50ml Sanitising Spray
- Housed in a sealed hermetic pouch having gone through a gamma radiation sterilisation process
- Protective storage case
- Presented in a beautifully crafted recyclable box with grey detail and enhanced with embossed metallic logo
For external use only. Store in protective case provided. Do not use on open wounds, irritated skin, psoriasis flair, rosacea flair, acne breakout, severe solar keratosis, raised moles or warts or if the needles appear damaged. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.